The HT7800 from Hitachi is a fully digital and highly versatile 120 kV TEM that delivers high performance for all kinds of users, and offers a broad range of camera options.
The HT7800 instrument has been highly configured as standard and can be easily upgraded for particular applications. It is well suited for biomedical, biological, materials science and environmental applications.
Digital Imaging as it Should be
- CMOS Screen Camera system allows binocular-free observation, even in brightly lit rooms or at a low dose
- A broad range of semi-integrated and fully-integrated digital cameras from top suppliers
- Dual-mode, self-aligning (high resolution/ high contrast) lens systems make sure that users get the best from their specimens
- Specialized high-resolution and ultra-high resolution lens options for highly challenging applications
High Throughput and Automation
- Rapid sample loading and multi-grid holder provide high throughput
- Automates particle detection, large area image acquisition, etc.
- Whole View Mode provides full grid imaging for simple and rapid navigation
- Automated particle analysis
- Includes reconstruction, tomography and a panoramic view mode as standard
- Light microscope and EM datasets can be correlated with the MirrorCLEM package
- High performance EDX, both with and without the complete STEM package
- Cryo-ready, a built-in low dose mode and an oil-free vacuum system as standard
- Specialized solution for GMP-approved analysis of biological pharmaceuticals, in association with Vironova
- Modular design makes it easy to add automation packages, cameras and more
- Developed to accommodate both existing solutions and future camera technologies